Top Medical Providers in Lincoln
Is pre-authorization or a referral required?
Some insurance companies require prior authorization or referral from a primary care physician before you see a specialist. We ask that before your appointment, you call your insurance carrier to check if this is a requirement. It’s your responsibility to insure the authorization is completed and forwarded to our office before you visit one of our specialists.
Insurance that DOES require a referral include Bright Health, Tricare Select & Prime Remote, VA Care in the Community.
Pre-authorization is typically not required for in-office procedures. Our billing staff will call on all surgeries for authorization that are scheduled at outside facilities.
We want to make things easier for you. Surgery is stressful as it is, let alone taking care of the leg work. That’s why we’ll file your insurance claims for you. Once your claim is filed, we’ll give you monthly status updates on your account statement. Please bring all up-to-date insurance cards along to your first appointment so we can make copies for our records. Please be prepared to pay any co-pay amounts as these are due at the time of service.
Our insurance network
At Lincoln Surgical Group, P.C. we accept most types of insurance, however we are an authorized "in-network" provider for the following companies:
- Amerigroup - Iowa Medicaid
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (includes out of state & federal)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Bright Health
- Community Plan - UHC Medicaid - Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas
- First Health
- Healthy Blue
- Iowa Medicaid
- Iowa Total Care
- Kansas Medicaid
- Midlands Choice
- Mutual of Omaha/Coventry
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Employee Plan
- Nebraska Medicine Employee Plan
- Medica - all products including commercial and Medicare replacement
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Railroad
- Nebraska Medicaid
- Nebraska Total Care
- OneHealth Network
- Provider Network of America
- South Dakota Medicaid
- Tricare/HealthNet - Select, Prime Remote, and Tricare for Life
- United Healthcare
- University of Nebraska Employee Plan Tier 1
- VA Care in the Community
- Worker's Compensation
Please call your Insurance Carrier to verify In-Network status if your company is not on this list.