Top Medical Providers in Lincoln
Is pre-authorization required?
Some insurance companies require prior authorization or referral from a primary care physician before you see a specialist. We ask that before your appointment, you call your insurance carrier to check if this is a requirement. It’s your responsibility to insure the authorization is completed and forwarded to our office before you visit one of our specialists.
We want to make things easier for you. Surgery is stressful as it is, let alone taking care of the leg work. That’s why we’ll file your insurance claims for you. Once your claim is filed, we’ll give you monthly status updates on your account statement. Please bring all up-to-date insurance cards along to your first appointment so we can make copies for our records. Please be prepared to pay any co-pay amounts.
Our insurance network
At Lincoln Surgical Group, P.C. we accept most types of insurance, however we are an authorized "in-network" provider for the following companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (includes out of state & federal)
- United Healthcare
- Nebraska Medicaid
- Primary Care Plus (Medicaid patients)
- Americhoice/Share Advantage (Medicaid patients)
- Iowa Medicaid (primarily for burn/wound patients)
- Kansas Medicaid (Dr. Hao & Dr. Voigt have active contracts)
- Mutual of Omaha/Coventry
- First Health
- Midlands Choice
- Worker's Compensation
- Principal Healthcare
- Chickering (Aetna)
- Healthcare Preferred (part of Coventry)
- Beechstreet (only if part of Midlands Choice OR Healthcare Preferred Networks)
- Cigna (only if part of Midlands Choice Network)
- Aetna (only if part of Midlands Choice Network)